A first step to trouble shooting iPod or iPhone wireless connection issues is to reset the network settings on your Apple device. Please follow this tap by tap guide.
- Go into the Settings icon on your iPod / iPhone as shown below.
- The next step is to tap on General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and tap Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Finally, tap Reset Network Settings again and your device will reset with the network settings cleared.
Once the device has reset you will need to join the iPod to your wireless network. Please follow our Connect an iPod or iPhone to a Wireless Network guide to do this.