As part on our ongoing software updates, there will be planned changes for the EVHC System this weekend on Sunday 13th April at midday. We anticipate the system to be unavailable for a few minutes only whilst the changes are implemented. The EVHC System will be available for use immediately afterwards and we do not anticipate any adverse impacts to customers using the platform.
The following changes have been made, and should be shared with all internal EVHC System Users:
- Minor bug fixes & performance improvements
- Version & build date now present throughout User Interface
- Updated VHC Importer limit to 150 jobs for assuming immediate job import.
- Implementing Work Type (i.e. Health Check Type) Filter on all reports in the Reporting Suite.
- User Interface Improvements (incl. new pin pad layout)
Should any issues be observed following this update please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 1300 235 813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.